Do you have a passion to make a real difference to peoples lives? We are recruiting for complex care packages across the county, varying from complex care needs, mental health and learning disabilities.
Annicare are recruiting for an exciting new venture! We are currently recruiting for Carers and Nurses for the 'CQC registered Community Care division' across the Lincolnshire area.
To complete shift work only, a minimum of 6 hour packages and these will be co-ordinated to the business needs and your availability.
You will be privileged to provide all aspects of care within people’s own homes. This will include:
- Working with service users who require Palliative care, supporting people of all ages at a very important time in their lives.
- One to one support in complex care packages
- Personal care
- Moving & handling
- Assisting with medications
- Updating care plans and risk assessments
- Supporting with activities and daily life
- Other tasks as required
- At times you may be lone working with the service user
This role requires some autonomy, competence and confidence you will need to be an experienced carer with compassion for caring for others.
Our specialist recruitment team will appropriately match you to the complex care packages we are supporting, and a full job description and care plan will be discussed at interview.
- Driver essential – 30 mile radius from your home is a necessity
- Minimum commitment to 2 shifts a week. Two weekly rolling rota. Please enquire for further details.
Carers - £9.50 per hour (minimum)
Team Leaders - £10.50
Nurses - £20 per hour (minimum)
( Please call us on 01522542387 immediately to start your complex care journey with Annicare)